วันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

How do you feel when you do something special or important?

When I do something special such as AFS exam, and there are many people coming for this exam competition, I feel very nervous because I don’t know if I will pass it or not. I have to do my best to pass the exam and I feel tired.

Something that is special is what I have never done before, so it is special for me. I went to the hospital to help ill people in the hospital for a charity, I felt very excited and so happy because I have not done it before and I think it is very special when I do something that makes people happy.

When I am in 9th grade, I had a lot of tests to pass because it was the last year in junior high school and I had to pass it, if I did not pass it would be a big problem for me because I would not pass junior high school to high school, so I had to learn and learn and learn as much as I could do and I had a headache, I felt very nervous about that exam.

Something that I think is very special for me is going to another country alone, the reason I think it is special is I can do it all by myself, I am very proud. When I go to another country by myself, I feel a little nervous in the first time but when I go for the second time, I feel excited and happy more than nervous.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

[S]Kanpachi กล่าวว่า...

Mai
I thing if you do something special you don’t be feel nervous because you do something that you think if special. I think went to test AFS is very hard because you in the test and work hard do the test to get the good point and get a point more than the other people it very hard in my mine. I think everything was you did it very special and important you go to help the people in the hospital it very good and special because I think don’t have many people go to the hospital and help the other people was you don’t know. Yes, when you did a something special you feel happy.

POON-Thai กล่าวว่า...

I feel like you when I do the exam for pass m.3 up to m.4 I will feel nervous because I don’t know that I can pass that exam or not if I couldn’t what I should do. But when I knew I could pass that exam l feel excited with that exam.
I think it is very good when you went to the hospital for help people who ill in the hospital and make them happy. I think may be when you
came back they were out from hospital(came home).