วันจันทร์ที่ 29 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expects of me

Sometimes I think my parents want me to study very hard and I think that because they want me to have a good job, so I agree with that. I have to do something for my own society but I think I can’t do something that is very important for my society because I am just a young teenager.

Sometimes I have to act like I agree with some teacher about the rules but I just can’t discuss with them because I think they want me to be a good person. I think Thai society wants Thai teenagers to have a good education and can make Thailand grow up.

I have to have good work at school because I think that is my duty for society but sometimes I am really lazy to do that thing.

I have to be a good girl for my parents and my teachers because that make them happy but sometimes I don’t want to follow them, sometimes they don’t listen to me and misunderstand what I think and think they are always true, that makes me very mad. I think Thai society expects us to have a good education but not really think that some activities are important and I not agree with that, not just study but activities are important too but I have to do what my society wants me to do, so I am not really happy with that.

I think sometimes our families block us about something we want to do in our free time such as reading some comic books because they think it is not important for education, and I think that it is not important for education but it is our free time, we can do what to love to do, so I am really mad when they stop me doing what I love to.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

win กล่าวว่า...

Dear Mai, this is win
I agree with your idea. I think Thailand society want young people to have a good education and devote it will make Thailand grow up.
I think our parents want us to be a good person and good education because our parents want us to grow up, get a good job, and have a good life. I think our families are block us about something we want to do in our free time because they think it a bad thing but if us do want to do it I think we should to talk and explain to them if them understand I think them would not block us to do it.